What makes you jump for joy, or laugh out loud?
The short films listed below celebrate our love of fun and were filmed in some of the countries Oxfam works in. The accompanying short resource for ages 5-9 uses the films as a springboard for discussion, encouraging learners to identify similarities and respect diversity.
- Building Blocks
- Ethiopian Wedding Celebrations
- Scooter Racing
- What’s the best toy you ever had?
- What’s your best frisbee moment?
- What would make you jump for joy?
- Where did you have your best splash?
- Euro 2016: Football tricks from around the world
- How do you scrub up?
- Kick ups, side step: What’s your football trick?
- What makes you laugh out loud?
- What’s on your plate?
- What’s your best pose?
- When did you last go with the flow?
Gain a snapshot into other children’s lives and think about our ties.
How to cite this resource
Citation styles vary so we recommend you check what is appropriate for your context. You may choose to cite Oxfam resources as follows:
Author(s)/Editor(s). (Year of publication). Title and sub-title. Place of publication: name of publisher. DOI (where available). URL
Our FAQs page has some examples of this approach.